Sunday, April 19, 2009

11 Months!!

Well, I am 11 months old this week!! Sorry no picture with Booger Bear- Mommy and Daddy are in the midst of a big project!! More on that below. The things I can do this month:

I can stand on my own- put still prefer crawling
I am getting used to the sippy cup- I prefer the ugly green one- but of course it matches my passie.
I have a total of 6 teeth, three on top and three on bottom.
I am also babbling lots!!

This is one of my new spring outfits, Mommy loved it so we had to get a picture. Below is why I stayed with Mimi and Poppy all weekend. I had a great time but Mommy and Daddy did not. For some reason they thought they could put down flooring. If you know my Mommy and Daddy they are not "weekend warriors". Anyway the progress is stalled until on big problem is fixed. Here is where it is, I am confined to my room or this stripe of flooring.
This is the big mess- it requires someone with skills!! To be continued, I sure will be glad to have the run of the house again!!

Another first this week- I got a green slip (child incident report) at school. This is what it read:
"She was playing with another child and they started fighting over a toy and the other child scratched her on her forehead right above her right eyebrow. I loved her and cleaned it."
All I got to say is you should have seen the other kid!!



I am also loving to stick out my tongue!! Got to get those last crumbs!!







No comments: