Spring is here and so is the rain, but there was one sunny day last week, so to celebrate I wore my sun hat and polka dots of course.

Since the weather is getting warmer, it is time to break out the swim suits. I am hoping to get some water and boat time this summer. My first suit, is a two piece nautical. Good thing I have a hat, looks like I am going to need lots of sun protection in this one.

The next suit is a cherry theme. Notice the matching bows on the straps and legs- if I don't have a bow in my hair you know I have to have them somewhere.

My final suit is a garden theme. This one has ruffles and a cute bow on the back. Here I am trying to get a peak at Mommy's jewelry.

My pre birthday outfit. Ya'll know this Saturday is my big one year birthday- so I had to wear my cupcake dress to church this week. Did you notice the cupcake in the bow?? Typical right.. Can you believe I have had this dress since Christmas. Mommy and Mimi got it for my on their after Thanksgiving shopping trip- remember that one...

This Sunday was also Mother's Day- it was the first one for Mommy. She remembers last year thinking maybe I would come on this day...but I wasn't ready yet. Here is the whole family after church. Don't get excited it isn't an episode of The Bachelor... Daddy is holding Mommy and Mimi's rose- all the mothers got one. I, of course, am wanting to get my hands on one.

The church thing always seems to tucker me out. Mommy says this is the only time a double chin is cute...

How about my new look?? Here is my first attempt at pig tails. I think they are pig tails when they are short and dog ears when they are long. I don't know about you but I have never seen such a straight tail on a pig. I kind of think they look more like horns. Now if I am going to wear this style, Mommy is going to have to stock up on bows...it takes two not one. Anyway you can see I am sporting my "I Love Mom" shirt just for her on Mother's Day. Mommy says this shirt reminds her of the ones she used to get when she was little at Snow's sporting goods- you know the iron on ones with the big iron and eraser...

Ok now to my new fun thing, running water. I LOVE it!! Mommy thought I might be afraid so she used to fill my bath then let me get in- but now I get to get in first and oh the fun of trying to catch the water. I even sometimes but my face in it!!

I just can't figure out how that duck makes so much water!!


Here is me in action. Sorry the video is sideways but Mommy couldn't figure out how to turn it around.
No comments:
Post a Comment