Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pretty Days at the Park

It was such a pretty day, Mommy and I went to the park. We strolled down to look at the ducks. I couldn't figure out why that one duck kept sticking his bottom in the air. I got so excited I just had to try and stand up- in my stroller.



We got on the slide too. I haven't gotten the hang of it yet. I keep wanting to put my feet down.





But the swing, now that was my favorite!! The last time we came I was a little unsure but not now, I am ready to go!! Weee






I got an early birthday present this week from Ms Dianne. She gave me two books. I really like looking at the Peek a Who? one- I like to put my fingers through the circle on the front.

Somedays I feel a little retro. This is my 60s look- not that I have any clue what the 60s are..but go with it!!


Mommy has decided in order to not loose my bows at school I need to make sure they are different than anyone elses so if they are found on the floor there will be no question that they are mine!! Here is my new one...I am also really trying to figure out why I don't have this headband on..and how these sequins are attached. Oh my onesie says "Mommy's answered prayer"- don't you love it! I have a new favorite place. I have noticed Sydney going into this cage and I thought I might try it out. Here is how Mommy found me. She was getting ready and I thought I would just hang out here for a while. She considered closing the door to keep me contained, but I think there may be laws against that!!




No comments: