First I found an old friend! Mr Bear has been put up and I haven't seen him in so long, I still like to sit on him and hug his face. I think he will be making more appearances.
We also played with bubbles. This was my first time to see bubbles and I am really trying to figure out how they work.
I am also equally interested in the grass- it feels kind of sticky and I am really not sure about it yet.
Mommy bought me some crayons and a coloring book too. I really don't understand the whole concept of coloring, although I think these things look really good and I really need to taste all of them. Mommy said we would have to wait a little longer to get these out again.
Can't have a girls weekend without some spa treatments or in my case a bath with the fancy Johnson and Johnson. Standing in the bathtub is my new favorite and making lots of faces!!
I like to create my own jets by making big splashes.
No comments:
Post a Comment