Sunday, June 14, 2009

What a week!! I can walk!!

I was sick all last week so I got a vacation from Daycare I stayed with Poppy and got good and spoiled. We walked, talked and played the guitar, if only I had pictures!! Anyway, here is what I have been up to lately. I am really mobile in bed, I just can't seem to find the right spot. Here I am showing off my new pjs.I am getting so big, Mommy thinks I am looking like a "toddler" whatever that is, here is one of my new favorite outfits!!I just don't understand why I can't sleep in here?? It seems so comfy!!Check out my headband. You know my Mommy is liable to but anything in my hair. It is not enough to have a matching band, I must have a bow too.I mentioned I have been sick, one of the medicines I am taking is blue! I mean turquoise, Caribbean blue- here is a picture of it in the dropper. I really resisted at first but now I like it. When Mommy fills it up I open my mouth just like a little bird.Saturday was a bad day for me. I got up early and just couldn't seem to get a nap. Here I am in my robe Mimi made, I just can't believe Mommy and Daddy insist on taking me out...Can't I just wear this??So you all know my Mimi can sew- well so can my Mommy (but she doesn't have that much time anymore)- anyway she has been on a kick lately. Here are some of the latest.
My butterfly hat- outfit to follow in a couple of weeks- it does match my bib and passie though.


The next two outfits I will have to model at a later date. But here they are- the lavender polka dot, made especially to match my lavender sandals.



And the crab outfit, not sure why my Mommy is loving crabs so much this year. She doesn't even like seafood, but Daddy suggested we go eat at Whalers and I could wear this.


I did get to go to church this Sunday, I missed last week (that really threw the dress rotation a curve). Since I really like ducks, Mommy got me a duck dress. Check out the bow too.
I am trying to make my duck face here!


Sunday afternoon, a perfect time to try a new hair style. Here I am with piggy tails- these are lower than the first ones. Oddly enough one side is longer than the other..Hmmm. I didn't have two orange bows but I HAD to have a bow so this is what Mommy came up with.

My favorite part was chewing on the plastic the ponytail holders came in. They were all nice and neat sorted by color, until I dumped them out of course.




Finally!! I am walking a little. Below are videos of me walking and dancing. You will have to turn your head to see me walk but you get the idea.


No comments: