Got my sunscreen, my sunhat, and my shades, I am ready to see some animals.
The Nashville zoo is on a old farm called Grassmere. Here we are in front of the historic house trying to figure out the map and what to see next.
Daddy let me pick the next animals.
Here we are in front of the elephants, they were playing in water. Smarter than people I think.
I really enjoyed the Meerkats- they were at my level. Of course I had to have a little snack withe the show- puffs of course.

Here is a white tiger- it is an exhibit on loan from another zoo. Good thing we came today, they will be leaving next week.

CAUTION!! These next few pics don't have a bow. You see I had on a hat but it got hot and Mommy didn't take in my bow. Don't worry I had a real big one in the car for after the zoo. Now that we cleared that up- here I am picking out my souvenir. I kept grabbing up animals..I just couldn't decide.
I have all these but I really wanted the BIG zebra...
I've picked out my toy now I am ready for a nap!! I ended up with a book and white tiger stuffed toy. The zoo was a lot of fun..can't wait till next time! Maybe we will come back when it gets cooler.

Saturday Mommy, Mimi and I went shopping. We got a few things for me of course and I got to pick out Father's day gifts for Daddy.
Here is a white tiger- it is an exhibit on loan from another zoo. Good thing we came today, they will be leaving next week.
CAUTION!! These next few pics don't have a bow. You see I had on a hat but it got hot and Mommy didn't take in my bow. Don't worry I had a real big one in the car for after the zoo. Now that we cleared that up- here I am picking out my souvenir. I kept grabbing up animals..I just couldn't decide.
Saturday Mommy, Mimi and I went shopping. We got a few things for me of course and I got to pick out Father's day gifts for Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment