Sunday, February 2, 2014

Superbowl! :(

This week we celebrated 100 days of school.  We made this fun hat and I insisted on wearing it into Walmart.  Hey... people wear crazier things than this hat in Walmart!!



I am rooting for the Broncos to win the Superbowl.  The main reason is because of all the UK players that play for the Broncos.  So today I dressed in my navy and orange with Peyton's number on the front and MY name on the back.  Now the Broncos did horrible in the Superbowl, just maybe if they had a cute shirt they might have done better???


Gingerbread is not just for Christmas, well I think so.  In December Mommy brought me home a gingerbread man from work.  I loved it and begged her to make my own gingerbread men.  Well we did.  We didn't have any gingerbread cookie cutters so we made the February version, flower, dog, cat, apple, heart and butterfly.
 

And we also did a halftime show at the Upward game on Saturday.  I was on top of the pyramid.  We also did a dance too!




No comments: