Sunday, February 16, 2014

Dance Clinic

Last week I got to go to Patti's!!  Yummy.  The best part was the dessert.  From the first moment I arrived at the table I was asking for cake.  Mommy and I meet her friend Dianne.  I actually got to tell her all about my Disney trip!



We also did a little shopping.  At one store I found some perfume I wanted.  I loved all of them and stood over there forever smelling them all. Here I am holding the one I picked.  The bottle is a naked lady.....it is the knock off of some sort of expensive brand!



This weekend MCHS had a dance clinic.  We went on Saturday morning to learn the dance then that night we performed at the basketball game, at half time.

 We also got these cool shirts.  It was lots of fun being out there on the court dancing.  Maybe I will be a future MCHS dancer!
 Mimi came to the game to see me too.  Here we are posing after my big performance!


No comments: