Sunday, February 23, 2014

February...

 Just trying to get through Winter, come on Spring!!!  I had a full week of school, cheer practice, dance, gymnastics.  We also had windy thunderstorms on Thursday night which made is get soaked running to the car after gymnastics.  After we got home I was chilled, and complained with my throat hurting...so you know Friday I was full blown sick.  I got to stay home from school and stay with my Poppy.  Here I am in the Dr office with my leopard (the fastest animal, I informed Mommy of this) and sporting my UK!!   While I was waiting for the dr I proceeded to count to 100, I actually didn't realize they could hear me in the hall.  My diagnosis...strep throat.  Off to the pharmacy for my meds and I am on the mend!!


On Sunday afternoon I was supposed to go to a birthday lunch with one of my friends.  Her Mommy was pregnant and was going to have the baby later that night.  Well she ended up having the baby, Anabelle, early on Sunday.  No birthday lunch for us this week.  But I did get to hold the sweet little baby.  Isn't her outfit the best!!!  

No comments: