This past week was a rewind. We had Dr Seuss week at school, we celebrated Seuss. So because I have done this for 2 years in preschool, I had two previous outfits. Then add the skirt and outfit Mommy made me this time, I had enough to wear something Dr Seuss for 4 days. First the skirt w/ Dr Seuss hats
Then on the day we made Dr Seuss hats, I wore this. It was my first Dr Seuss dress. Just add leggings and still fits!
This is another new one. The pants are crazy and the top is made of four different fabrics. This was the day we were supposed to mismatch.
And then....another snow!! I can't believe it. This time we had 2 or 3 inches of sleet followed by 4 or 5 inches of snow. Therefore it is a snow day for me! All warm and comfy in my bed.
Swatch was the first one to go out in the snow. Don't worry I followed. He wasn't anxious to go out until her got there, running in the snow is always fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment