Sunday, January 26, 2014

Busy girl!!


I have been super busy lately.  School work and extra activities take a lot of my time.  The second nine weeks is over and I got to go to the "Green Gathering", that is a reward for not getting my green moved more than 10 times.  So basically an A in conduct.  I also got to go an AR pancake breakfast for scoring all my AR points for the nine weeks.  In addition to dance and gymnastics I am now doing Upward Cheerleading.  It is most every Saturday and the best part I get to spend time with my bestie, Avery!  

Now because I am shy I don't always cheer very much.  But I do enjoy watching the ball game!

And here is a funny picture, Mommy almost had bubbles going over the side of the tub!!  It was a little crazy but I loved it!!



No comments: