Sunday, January 5, 2014

Brrrr... it is cold!

It is so cold tonight and will be for the next couple of days!!!  Brrr... anyway, Christmas has pasted and I was very busy.  I rode in the Christmas parade.  Here I am with my best buddy Mariah!  We were all bundled up for a cold night!



Then I had my Christmas program at school.  All the kindergarten had to be monkeys.  Mommy made me this monkey costume and I was the only one with a bow!  Of course!!


 Swatch is growing like crazy!  He got a special Christmas present.  Santa brought him a UL cardinal basketball toy!  He was so excited to get it out of his stocking.
 After about 10 minutes, this is what he did to the cardinal.  Pure destruction!  Good thing he is a wildcat fan.   He is now 7 months old and weighs 66 pounds.  Just our little puppy!
 Since school has been out I have been going to daycare a few days.  The other day Josh Forrester, plays for UK football came to visit. He used to go to the same daycare when he was younger.  And because I had on my UK jeans, I got to get my pic with him!


No comments: