Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Potato Chip????

On Thursday at CDC we had a Luau!  I wanted to make sure I had the appropriate attire.  Mommy loves this day every year!!!
 Out came the fabric and patterns and here you go...a Hawaiian dancer in training!!
 I have also been doing swim lessons this week, I can actually swim by myself, only I go under a lot.  I can't figure out to use one arm at a time.  I do like it though and keep wanting to swim by myself!!  Oh here is one of my bathing suits, too cute not to get a photo of this one!!
 We went to a birthday party on Saturday...yes another one.  I think that will be the last for a while, the whole birthday gang is another year older.  I wanted Mommy to take my picture before we left.

 Can you see my nose?  Here is how the story goes, At daycare I scratched it with a potato chip, then I rubbed it really hard with a wet rag and made a burn.  By the way wet rags are the cure all at daycare, they make even the worst injury better!!
 The before church picture!!!  Sometimes I am not all that ready to leave home!!!
This

No comments: