Sunday, June 10, 2012

Dance Recital

My first dance recital was on Tuesday night!  This is me and Mariah!

 We are best buddies most of the time, we take gymnastics, dance and go to church together!
 Mommy got me some flowers!!
 I loved all dressing up in my dance outfit.

 In our seats before the performance.

 Waiting to go on stage!  Nervous!!
 And look I did perform...sorry Mommy was a helper mom so only a side view!
 Whew...what a week.  I even had a dr appt this week.
I weigh 34 lbs and am 40 inches tall.  I am exactly average on the growth chart!!  Everything else looked perfect.  The only bad thing was 3 shots...not prepared for that one.  I just didn't understand why I got shots and Mommy didn't!
And here I am before church with my "kids" named, Sad Cottontail, Mad Cottontail, and UP Ears.  They all three travel with us where we go!

No comments: