Monday, June 4, 2012

Getting Ready...

Mommy has made me a few outfits for the summer, she made this one way back in the winter.  And finally it was warm enough to wear it and actually I am now tall enough.  The pants were too long the first time she tried it on me.


 Often outside this summer I have encountered Bees...I am not a fan!


 It seems that there are more than usual this year.


 Now on Sunday after church I had my first dance recital rehersal!  Here I am with Mariah waiting for our turn, we really do like each other.
 And waiting.....
 Now lining up!!
 Waiting some more....
 Finally our turn.  Now if you have followed me you will know that for 2 months I have been on a dancing break shall we say.  I have refused to dance on my own.  In class the teachers, Ms Kim or Ms Kristan will stand behind me and move my arms, or they will hold me.  BUT for the last couple of weeks I have had a break through, I have been dancing and liking it.  I actually did some moves on stage, didn't cry or cling to anyone!!!  Yay for me!!  I might be a dancer yet!!!  Mommy, don't give away those tutu's yet :)

No comments: