We had a really busy week and weekend. I started my week gymnastics, then I had a birthday party on Tuesday night, swim lessons on Wed and Thurs and then on Friday I had another birthday party to go to. Now you would think the weekend would slow down, not really. I went with Mommy to breakfast with Dianne and Keli, to a picnic for Mommy's 20th high school reunion, then to a visitation, back home for Mommy to get ready for her High School reuion...I got to spend the night with Mimi!!
So....since I was making an appearance at the reunion picnic, what better excuse for Mommy to make me an outfit. Here is it...Not a great pic though.
Can you believe Mommy didn't take any pictures of the reunion stuff...too hot I guess.
Then church dress picture, after church, we worked on Daddy's lunch, then we went to Venture River! We actually meet one of Mommy's friends Brooke and her boys. Now I haven't been to Venture River but you will be sure I will be going back! I loved it all! I giggled the whole way down the only slide I was tall enough to ride!! Then we had to do it again, and again, and again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment