Sunday, February 12, 2012

This and That!!

Here I am in the morning before school wearing a Valentine's day shirt. Well really a shirt with cupcakes...yummy!!
You can see that in the mornings I am really interested in my shows. I have no time for talk or pictures.
I got to take home Brownie Bear this week. My assignment was to bring 5 things back in the backpack to present to my friends about myself. I took:
Cottontail - I love him so- he was supposed to go in the backpack but I couldn't give him up even just for an hour.
Big Goofy- He is my favorite character
Put me in the Zoo- My favorite book right now. I especially love the girl with the big bow, she looks like me.
A picture of Poppy and me fishing- a summer passtime
A package of Oreos- I am a chocoholic!! So these were perfect!
Bandaids- These are my signature accessory right now!
Mommy suggested I take my ballet shoes or gymnastics outfit- I told her "No...those don't go to preschool"...

Another outfit for the week and funny thing is this was made 3 years ago. I have worn it every Valentine's week for 3 years!! Last year Mommy did have to add a ruffle to the pants and make the bodysuit a t-shirt but this year no alterations needed! Wonder how we will make it work next year!


Oh and just for fun! Before church..too sunny, even with shades on!




No comments: