Mommy and I have gone shopping together a lot. She has tried to teach me about fashion and what looks good together. Friday we went into TJ Maxx, I found three dresses I wanted to try on. This one was my pick! Sunday, February 26, 2012
Fashion Sense??
Last weekend Mommy took me to get a ballerina picture made. This is one of the proofs, we Friday to look at all of them. The funny thing is, Mommy was holding the chandelier!!
Mommy and I have gone shopping together a lot. She has tried to teach me about fashion and what looks good together. Friday we went into TJ Maxx, I found three dresses I wanted to try on. This one was my pick!
Mommy and I have gone shopping together a lot. She has tried to teach me about fashion and what looks good together. Friday we went into TJ Maxx, I found three dresses I wanted to try on. This one was my pick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment