I don't give my kisses away for free you know!
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Superbowl!!
This week felt like Spring, which gave me and Mommy major Spring fever!! I also brought out some Valetine attire this week.
I don't give my kisses away for free you know!
But then by Sunday it felt like Winter again. Actually this time 3 years ago was the big ice storm! WOW! Let's not do that again.
While we were taking our Sunday picture I noticed the first flower in our yard. I insisted Mommy take a picture! What a beautiful Dandelion!!
Pictures were a little challenging this morning! I felt like running and jumping and dancing and hiding and.....
This afternoon is the Superbowl. There was a party at church and I went with Mimi and Poppy. I had on my special football dress! A girl can't just wear anything to a party!

I don't give my kisses away for free you know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment