At the beginning of the week Mommy got word that Friday was going to be mismatch day! Well, how do I do that! It is just against all that I have to mismatch. Here is what Mommy whipped up.Sunday, February 19, 2012
How can I mismatch????
This week was Valentine's Day, this is what I wore. I had two parties, one in preschool and one in daycare. I was all sugared up after a day full of cookies, chip and Sprite!! I got lots of Valentine cards too!
I am still doing gymnastics and dance. It keeps us really busy. My best buddy, Avery is in my dance class, I would really love to stand beside her but Ms Lisa thinks we have too much fun together. But every chance we get we sneak over next to each other. What about these legwarmers?? This was Mommy's first attempt!
At the beginning of the week Mommy got word that Friday was going to be mismatch day! Well, how do I do that! It is just against all that I have to mismatch. Here is what Mommy whipped up.
At the beginning of the week Mommy got word that Friday was going to be mismatch day! Well, how do I do that! It is just against all that I have to mismatch. Here is what Mommy whipped up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment