Sunday, November 6, 2011
UK vs Transy!!
This week was the first UK basketball game of the season, and who did they play???? TRANSY! It was the first time in 100 years. My Mommy went to Transy and she loved it! So on this day I put up my blue and wore a Transy sweatshirt. Yes, we knew they would lose but it was still fun to play! This is before school so you can see I am a little tired!
It seems like we have been so busy these days with dance, gymnastics and preschool but I can't think of anything we have actually done. Mommy is busy sewing Christmas outfits for me...
This is before church and I kept my hat on the whole time...yeah for me!
Mommy was trying to get a good picture of the outfit but I am not a great model.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment