Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

For Thanksgiving we went to my Granny's house, Mommy didn't take a lot of pictures that day. In fact I think this is the only one she took. Mya and I entralled in the t.v. Not sure who was in the chair first but clearly I wanted to make sure I didn't get too close. Aren't we cute in our ruffle pants! And of course following tradition, Mimi, Mommy and I hit some black Friday sales. We didn't get trampled or anything like that but did find some cute things. It was chilly that morning, good think I had my cape!



After we got home from shopping Mommy was trying to get a picture of my outfit. I was too busy doing the "mad face" to pose pretty.


So an action shot it will be!


I really like playing at Granny's house, so much to do! This day I was painting the walls with a qtip and a cup of water. At this rate it will take a while...


We left to come home on Saturday afternoon! It was a day to remember! We got to listen to UK beat TN on the radio on the way home, yes that was written correctly finally UK beat TN in football!! It is hard to believe! I didn't even have on blue but most importantly I wasn't wearing orange either!

When we got home Mommy put up the Christmas tree. My reaction was "it's beautiful".

So Sunday morning in front of the tree pictures it will be until Christmas!



Oh yeah, remember my fav huge ice cream cone ornament from last year? Well, it is still my favorite!



No comments: