Sunday, November 13, 2011
I want Sprout..
On Friday we went to see the Disney Princesses at SIU. We saw Snow White, Cinderella and Belle. It was so fun and I didn't even get scared when the mean witch came out. We got their a little late so we had to wait until intermission to get some popcorn and pink lemonade.
We ate pizza when we got to town. Mommy ordered me a milk and she got herself a Mello Yello. I couldn't wait to take a drink of hers. My reply...yum...I like Sprout! I tried a Sprite at the fall festival a couple of weeks ago...somehow I got the words messed up...
Mommy did get to stop at Target on the way back, Daddy and I had an ice cream treat while we were waiting for her!
I am a VERY picky eater. I only like about 5 things...but the top of the list is ice cream and I will eat it everytime...oh and chocolate too! Hey I'm a girl aren't I??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment