Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween!!!

Well, here you have it, my Halloween costume. I am a leopard, at the last minute I decided I wanted to be Cinderella but Mommy had already made this one. Do I look scary....

Do I look fierce....



We started out the festivities on Wed night at church. I won a cupcake in the cake walk and instead of taking it home, I had to eat it right away!


I got lots of candy in the duck pond, even though I liked splashing the water instead of getting candy!!


But my favorite part was the pumpkin decorating! And my favorite person was the Banana Man! I was very interested in him and even asked where he was a church this morning.



Saturday Mommy and I went to the park to feed the ducks. It was a little chilly so we had the playground and park all to ourselves. I think the ducks were happy to see us though!

I did pose of a picture beside the tree, only if Mommy would let me take a picture with her camera!


Saturday night we went to another fall festival. Everytime we go to one of these I ask if there are going to be animals. I do love petting those stinky things!


This one had big blow ups though! They were too fun!


My buddy Mariah was there too! A very rare moment of us being still.


See...didn't last long!


And to top it off we had popcorn, hot dog and Sprite! Yummy!!


After such a busy weekend it was hard to get up for church. Even harder to pose for a picture!





No comments: