Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cottontail has been Found!!

Last Friday Cottontail decided to hop around school by himself and hide from us. He stayed all weekend at school. Luckily Cottontail has a brother who lives at our house. He took his place for a couple of days.
Monday I had my first Dentist appt. Mommy made me this shirt. Mommy got her teeth cleaned too. Here I am waiting to get my teeth cleaned, I got to wear these fun shades so the light wouldn't bother my eyes. I did so good! I was promised a treat. The dentist gave me my treat, toothbrush and toothpaste. I was thinking more along the sucker line....

This is just one of my Halloween outfits. Before school quick shot!!


And when Thursday rolled around! Cottontail was found! Yeah...he wouldn't tell me where he had been hopping but we are glad he is home! But because of his adventure he has to stay in my bag until naptime!!

Here is going to church!


Mommy was telling me about the fall festival we were having this week at church. I wanted to know if there would be:

animals

train

the chic fil a cow

and most importantly...drinks in lots of ice!



No comments: