There is a story to my outfit. I was planning to wear a Halloween outfit but the theme was country. Before we left for the weekend Ms Shari asked what I would be wearing to the festival....after that Mommy just had to make me something "country looking".
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Fall Festival and Wurths Farm 2011
I had a busy week! First was the CDC Fall Festival- it was Tuesday night and I went after I finished gymnastics. And since I didn't go to Chic Fil A, the cow came looking for me!!!
There is a story to my outfit. I was planning to wear a Halloween outfit but the theme was country. Before we left for the weekend Ms Shari asked what I would be wearing to the festival....after that Mommy just had to make me something "country looking".
Even though there were a ton of games, my main focus was the "big playground". We never get to go there, it is for the big kids.
I did manage to get my face painted though- UK of course!!
But my all time favorite thing to do was the petting zoo. I bet I went in there 4 times and petted every animal. I even chased the chickens and ducks to pet them.
On Saturday we went to Wurth Farms, you can see I am telling Daddy a thing or two. Probably trying to talk him into going back to the petting zoo.
At Wurth Farms they have animals too. You can feed these animals- here I am talking to "Llama, Llama"- "Llama Llama Mad at Momma" is my favorite bedtime book right now.
About half way into feeding I dumped my cup of food. Here I am trying to pick it up and feed the donkey. He looks kind of impatient. I kept going around trying to get all the spilled out food on the ground.
Then onto the slide. They have two slides, a small one and a big one. I preferred the big one.
Then onto the pumpkin patch to get a pumpkin! This year I didn't insist on the biggest pumpkin but I did insist on a wagon. As soon as we got off the tractor I weasled my way to grab a wagon before anyone else. Being little does have its advantages.
There is a story to my outfit. I was planning to wear a Halloween outfit but the theme was country. Before we left for the weekend Ms Shari asked what I would be wearing to the festival....after that Mommy just had to make me something "country looking".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment