Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011!

Happy Mother's Day- I got to spend the day with my two favorite Mothers...Mommy and Mimi. We got a quick picture after church. Notice Mommy's "fascinator"...she was jealous that I always got to wear a flower so she bought herself one too. I think she was inspired by the Royal Wedding or perhaps the Derby. Finally we are having some summer weather!

And no rain. A lot of the area has been flooded. Luckily we are on high ground and have not had any flooding. It is worse than the flood of 1937. Back then they didn't have a wall or levees so they were more devastated. Thank goodness for those engineers who built those things.



Poppy had to sneak a picture....hey I think your day is in June.


I also got to help Mimi open her presents. She got a pretty bracelet and pajamas.



Mommy got pajamas and "Dexter" the first season. She wanted to join the bandwagon and see what it was all about. However, I think I will have to be in bed before she watches it...I think it is scary!


I LOVE MOM!! Of course I had to have a cute shirt for the day!!!



Me and Dawn Marie. When Mommy was little a lady down the street, Dava Doyen, made these dolls. She wanted one so bad and finally she got one. She is named Dawn Marie. Mommy found her the other day at Mimi's and gussied her up a bit. She added a UK dress and we are buddies...actually she has been in my room a while but when Mommy changed her into a UK dress I used to wear, she became more interesting! Hey what can I say...I bleed blue!


No comments: