Sunday, May 15, 2011

Early Birthday!

It has been like summer this week. So I have been able to wear some of my new outfits. Mommy loved this one I wore to church so she had to get a picture.Even though she has a new camera which takes quicker pictures I still don't always cooperate. This weekend was my Birthday Weekend...we planned a family party for Saturday then my friend party is Monday. On Friday Mommy and Daddy took me to one of my favorite places...to feed the ducks!



Apparently it is also a favorite place for other school age kids too. A school bus with lots of big kids invaded the playground. It was very interesting. Mommy made me this 3 shirt..even though I won't be 3 until Monday.


I was so excited on Saturday for Mimi and Poppy to come up and celebrate. We put out my yard stakes.


I do love balloons!



It had been so hot but turned out really chilly this weekend. So goes the weather in KY.



We fried fish and had cupcakes! Yummy!




I was able to blow out all the candles. Did you notice my shirt and tablecloth match? Swanky!




The icing was the best part!




Next it is time open presents!


I had all kinds of gift bags. Some of the bags had multiple things in it. I only would get out one thing. I most of the time left the clothes or pajamas in the bag. I think my favorite gifts I got to open where the Mickey Mouse car from the Dollar Store and 5 rubber ducks Mommy got me from Walmart.

Daddy got me some golf clubs. He said something about getting a scholarship...



Then we went outside to find my big present! A trampoline! Too bad it was too yucky to set it up. Guess I will have to wait until next weekend for that one.






No comments: