Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day and Trampoline redo..

For my birthday Mommy and Daddy bought me a trampoline. It had been sitting on the front porch for two weeks waiting to be assembled.




After church last week Mommy decided it would be good day for Daddy and Poppy to put it up! It took them 3 hours to get it all set up! I was so excited!!! Mommy and I jumped and jumped!


We all talked about how we could stake it down but decided to do that later. That night huge storms came through and even though Daddy had tied it to the deck it riped the cords and sent my trampoline tumbling next to the house.

Daddy went outside during the storm with his yellow rain coat and rain boots and held it so it wouldn't blow away. He looked like the men from Deadlist Catch. Needless to say it had to be taken down- Mommy was ready to get rid of it because it looked horrible on Monday morning. Poppy came up and with Daddy's help took it down to the frame. Big storms came through again later that week and the frame stayed there.


On Saturday we went to see a movie- Kung Fu Panda- I like the popcorn the best.


This was really a picture just to get my outfit. Mommy made it last year and it reminds her of the Harlem Globetrotters.


We also went to Olive Garden before the movie. My favorite food right now is pizza or spagetti.





Sunday I continued on with the red, white and blue in celebration for Memorial Day. Since it is really sunny on the front porch before church it is hard to get a smiling picture. We could go on the deck but then I will want to get in my playhouse and there is no time before church.
My hair is finally long enough for a ponytail!


After church Mimi and Poppy came up and Daddy and Poppy put up the trampoline again. This time with stakes and tie downs. So we are back in business.


While they were working I was playing in my swimming pool. Isn't summer great!!





No comments: