Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Fun!!

This weekend because it was so hot- Mommy, Mimi and I decided to have a girl's day. We started at Panera....not my fav but Mommy loves it. I think I liked the hot chocolate and the M&M cookie the best. Then we headed to Hancock's and then the mall. Let's just say I left the mall in tears over a small UK basketball- which I didn't even want- because I wanted a big one. After we got back to Mimi's house we stayed a while. Mimi got out a water slide.

She always has toys stored up for me.


I didn't get the concept of sliding down, I would run then fall on my bottom at the end.



That water is kind of cold! I played out there until I was too cold.



Sunday we tried a new picture location- out back. This is tricky because I always want to get in my house and play.



We were able to get a couple of quick pictures- even one with my pretty fake smile!




No comments: