Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter is Hopping!

This is Easter week so I ahve been in full swing wearing my bunnies. Cottontail really fits in this time of year. Thursday Ms Pat sent me a present. Here is my face when I saw Mimi pulling up in the driveway! I do love my Mimi.


And here is my Easter present. There were eggs stuffed with goodies. AWESOME!! My new word!


Saturday we went to see some live Bunnies and get my picture made with them. Here is the dress I wore- those bunnies were so wild..one even bite my finger. I did love them though!And Sunday morning before church the Easter Bunny brought me a basket. I don't know how he can hop around with such a big basket.



There were all kinds of goodies, pajamas, a movie, blue bunny, big girl panties and eggs filled with dinosaurs.


Fun Fun!


Then we had to get ready for church to go learn about the true meaning of Easter. The resurrection! It is all about new beginnings, therefore a new Easter dress.




Complete with lacy socks, big bow and smocking!! Bring one the white shoes!!




No comments: