Sunday, September 18, 2011
It feels like fall!
It's that time of year when it isn't technically fall, I believe that will be this week, but it after labor day. You know, when you can't wear white anymore but is still blazing hot. Yes I know the experts in New York say it is fine to wear white all year, but a good southern girl knows the rules and you put that stuff up after Labor Day never to wear it again until Easter. But this weekend fall was in the air and Mommy and I went to see the Lion King.
What could be better than shorts and knee socks, throw in some hip accessories and off we went. I will tell you that I loved the Lion King, except for Scar, he scared me. I love me some popcorn! I also love all things sugary including syrup! I think I might be related to Buddy the Elf, you know the scene with the noodles and syrup!! Yummy!
We always have trouble taking a Sunday morning picture because the sun is in my eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment