Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Haircut

A couple of big firsts this week. First I pooped in the potty!! This is a really big deal! I am still not consistent but at least I did it once.

Also I had my first haircut on Saturday. And UK was playing so I blue bow it was! Here Scott is taking out my bow! I didn't get very much cut just evened up. I was really good and Mommy promised we could go to the park after the UK game and a nap.



Here is the finished product. After I got my hair cut Mommy got her hair done too. As she was sitting with that funny cap on her head, I asked if she was going to wear that to the park! Hey that would have been cute!


Well, it felt like fall a while this week but was back to summer by Sunday! So back to summer dresses...not white though! Funny thing about this outfit is Mommy made the pants and she bought the dress. How odd that they match!

Picture day is next week. We are busy planning an outfit. In other news I have a new friend at school. I actually cried to go back to school and play with HIM!




No comments: