Monday, September 5, 2011

Goodbye White Pants and Seersucker!

This weekend we said goodbye to white pants, white shoes and seersucker. We look forward to cool days and pumpkins patches. Goodbye summer it was fun but we are looking forward to fall!
This weekend Mommy, Mimi and I went to Granny's house. Granny's sister, Aunt Olive, turned 90 and a party was planned. Below is a picture of Olive and Granny- Granny is 88. She is the one in the bright pink...of course!!Here is a picture of me, Mommy, Mimi and Aunt Olive. I am not looking at the camera though.The best thing about the party was the cake. I couldn't wait to get a piece and when no one was looking I stuck my finger in the icing for a taste!



Yummy!!!!
Here is the whole family that was in attendance for the party..all except Mommy. She got cut out of the picture!

My cousins, Reese and Riley were at the party. I had a good time playing around with them. Here is Riley, she is my cool "older cousin".
And after all the cake and punch you could find me UNDER the table grabbing people's toes. Oh I wasn't alone under there, Reese was there too!

No comments: