Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mini Vacation

Mommy was in Lousiville for most of the week and Daddy had to work all last week, so I had a little mini vacation and got to stay with Mimi and Poppy. They took me to school in the morning and picked me up in the afternoon. I had a great time but I was happy to see Mommy and Daddy on Thursday night. On Friday we all went to Mr Gatti's - I love piza....And playing the games.I just can't figure out where all those balls come from...But if I really stretch maybe I can reach some more!Look at all my tickets! I ended up with 50 tickets. With those I was able to get a small plastic fish. Boy what a treasure!
Sunday was a real Spring day, it was finally warm and sunny!


You can see in this picture I am holding one of the presents Mommy brought me back from Louisville...no it isn't a cardinal...it is Minnie Mouse.

I really like Mickey and Minnie! I asked to watch either Mickey or Goofy at night. Of course Minnie is my favorite, we have the whole bow thing in common.

After church we went to eat lunch, here I am walking....I mean squeaking, in with Poppy. I had to turn around and make sure everyone was coming.After church, lunch and a nap - I got to do one of my favorite things...rock collecting!












































No comments: