Sunday, March 28, 2010
Easter Egg Hunt
Well, it has been a sad weekend for our household. Saturday started out normal- Mommy and I getting ready to go buy some Easter shoes and socks dressed in our blue of course. Then Mommy ended up getting sick and having to make a racing trip to Prime Care then the pharmacy. We didn't get to go shoe shopping but I did get to ride around in Walmart with Mimi.
To top that off, my CATS lost!! I couldn't believe it when Mommy told me on Sunday morning....guess I will retire my blue until September.
After the shock it was onto bigger things, the Easter Egg hunt at church. I got all dolled up from front.
To back. Grabbed my basket and away we went.
I really didn't want to pick up any eggs. That is the sign of a true princess having others pick up eggs for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment