This week was St Patrick's Day so I had to break out my green for the first part of the week, then switch to Blue for the last part of the week.

The weather was nicer this week so we got to go outside when we got home.

Tuesday we made Leprechaun ears- I wore them out of school and then again when I got home.

I can really hear with these ears.

My outfit has Leprechauns on it too, even though I called them Mickeys. I wore this outfit last year so Mommy moved the buttons down and we got another year out of it.

This was my St Pat's day outfit this year. When Mommy made it she made it too big so you will probably see it again next year and maybe the next!

I keep knocking on the garage door, I think there might be Lephrechauns in there.

They are probably dancing like this!

Thursday the CATS played and since I had just wore my blue and white outfit last Friday, Mommy felt the need to make me a new one.

I had my UK blanket, my pom pom and blue paci. I must have worked because they won!

Saturday was another big game day so the whole family decked out in blue.

I even broke out the dog ears for the occasion!

Everywhere we went people were sure who I would be rooting for!


Sunday we had to start wearing Easter stuff. Mommy made this one.

Even though I am almost two I still would like to be in the jumperoo at church.

And I still fit.

No comments:
Post a Comment