Moving and Grooving that is what I am all about now!! Since I have discovered crawling I can see and get lots of things. I really don't have time for many pictures either but Mommy has been able to catch me some. Yes, I still have the green
passie, it is my favorite and no matter how hard Mommy tries I am NOT giving it up!! Here I am showing off how it matches the new shirt Mommy made me. Those are my initials, I have extras...

This is the view of most pictures lately!! I just have to see what is on the other side!!

I think me and Bear will just say here today!! Sometimes I match my bear.

And sometimes I match Mommy. Here we are!! Mommy and I in our matching sweaters...Wait where is her pink bow?? Obnoxious isn't it!!
Bathtime fun again...You know how Mommy loves bath pictures so here are some new ones. Notice the hair- yes it is growing and does some crazy things. You can see my two teeth here!!

All gums on the top though!!
Bathtime is so fun!!

Sunday blues!! But Mommy this zebra print chair doesn't match my
cheetah print top!!


My new favorite place is the kitchen floor- it is easy to crawl on and lots of cool things go on in there.

The dog eats here and I think I can get that dog in the bottom of the bowl.

Playing in Sydney's bowl. I can't believe Mommy let me do this....
No comments:
Post a Comment