Sunday, February 8, 2009

Life has returned to normal!!

Back to school for a couple of more days, this week has been really cold, so I had to break out my hat Aunt Kim made. As you can imagine it draws a lot of attention!! Keeping in the Valentine's spirit I had to get in my heart hat out too. Mommy made my shirt for the occasion.


I am discovering lots of things these days- first I am very fond of ducks and the quack quack noise they make. Hey is that a duck on my head??I am also "trying" sippy cups, I can say that I am really not to fond of these new contraptions and I am having trouble figuring the whole thing out. I mostly enjoy either chewing on them or banging them on something....they make a really loud noise.



Since I am crawling lots now, there are lots of things to discover. My fav so far is turning over my formula bottles and inspecting my food containers.



You knew there had to be a Sunday picture in this post. Ok so call her a copy cat or whatever but Mommy was inspired by the hat Aunt Kim sent so she decided to break out her knitting needles and give one a try. Here is her first creation....you knew it just couldn't be normal...

No comments: