There is only a few Sundays left before Labor Day so I have to wear all my white dresses. Here are some pics of me before church. It's hard work holding up this flower. I can do the Can Can!! I am getting better at holding my head up.
My word!! Joann and I just looked at your whole blog.....UNBELIEVEABLE that you make so many of Ann Marie's things!! Is MiMi Marcia?? All of her outfits and matching blankets are mindboggling!!! You all are incredible! And she is beautiful!!
Thanks for sharing all of your sweet pictures with the rest of us!!
Julie
p.s. where do you go to church now?? We were wondering who gets the pleasure of seeing her each week in these outfits!!
I have been married for almost 12 years to a guy I meet while I was in college. You could say we have kind of grown up together. We started our lives together with two dogs, Rachel and Sydney who quickly became our children. I love shopping, giggling and UK sports. God has blessed me in so many ways, the most amazing being the birth of my little girl Ann Marie Faith. She is more than I could have dreamed or asked for, she is truly an answer to prayer- this blog is the world viewed through her eyes.
1 comment:
My word!! Joann and I just looked at your whole blog.....UNBELIEVEABLE that you make so many of Ann Marie's things!! Is MiMi Marcia?? All of her outfits and matching blankets are mindboggling!!! You all are incredible! And she is beautiful!!
Thanks for sharing all of your sweet pictures with the rest of us!!
Julie
p.s. where do you go to church now?? We were wondering who gets the pleasure of seeing her each week in these outfits!!
Post a Comment