After lots of tears I made through my first day and more importantly Mommy made it through also. Even though I have fun at school- I really did love my time with mommy and she loved her time with me. Here are some of my outfits for the rest of the week. Of course you know Mommy it is never too early for pictures...
Friday, August 8, 2008
First Day of School
Well it has come to an end and it is time for my mommy to go back to work, so off to school I go!! You can see that I am not at all excited about this- even though I had some new jammies for the occasion.
What??? No bow at school????
This is my first day do I look confused or what???
Watch out chicks there is a new "Hottie" in the crib!!
Me and Daddy before my big adventure.
Me and Mommy- she is very sad as you can tell.

After lots of tears I made through my first day and more importantly Mommy made it through also. Even though I have fun at school- I really did love my time with mommy and she loved her time with me. Here are some of my outfits for the rest of the week. Of course you know Mommy it is never too early for pictures...
Are we done yet???
After lots of tears I made through my first day and more importantly Mommy made it through also. Even though I have fun at school- I really did love my time with mommy and she loved her time with me. Here are some of my outfits for the rest of the week. Of course you know Mommy it is never too early for pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment