A really cute gangster!!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
School Days
Another week of School down...whew. One morning it was a little chilly so mommy broke out the hoodie. I kind of look like a gangster!! Do they wear purple??
A really cute gangster!!
This morning was warmer. If I try really hard I bet I could pick that flower right off. My the way don't just LOVE my pink chair. Good thing I was a girl...
Since I am a little drool monster these days and since I wear my bib all day at school, mommy wanted me to have some cute bibs. So Mimi to the rescue- she made me some custom bibs and I even have a blanket to match.
This is me in the morning...My night cap has fallen over my eyes. Yes I have to be stylish even for bed.

A really cute gangster!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment