Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weekend Rewind!

 We had a busy day on Saturday.  In the morning I had a play date with my Avery!!  We haven't seen each other since daycare days, we are both going to different schools.    We meet at Jungle golf.  You can see the beginning was a little rocky.  I think since we hadn't seen each other we were trying not to be sad because we missed each other.  We ended up not playing the whole course and went ahead to see the animals.  Things were great when we were seeing the animals!!!



Before                                                                          After

After golf, I had a back to school party at Mariah's house.  It was super fun!!!  Lots of water, jumping and food!  It was so fun when we left I wanted to "rewind the day, and do it again".  Success!!

 This week I helped Mommy do a little baking for Wednesday night.  We made brownies and cookies.. yummy!  My favorite part....the batter of course!!




And you can't end a fab weekend without a manicure.  I am all ready for Monday with rainbow finger nails and toes!!

No comments: