Sunday, August 11, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten 2013

This was a huge week, I started kindergarten!!  I started on Thursday, so a short week was great.  Mommy made me this special outfit to wear.

 And I had a special backpack!
 I am going to a school with none of my old preschool friends, so I am making new friends!  I did really good the first day.  Mommy parked the car and when I was getting out I told her "your work is far away" and then "I am not going to be able to see you from the fence".  I think Mommy got a little teary eyed.  Well actually Mommy was a mess!!!
 She walked me and and told me to have a great day then left.  I did really good and was happy to see her in the afternoon.  The next day, Friday, I hoped out of the car all by myself w/ backpack and lunch bag.  I am growing up too fast!!!!

No comments: