Last week was the Quilt Show, we didn't go to the actual show but did visit the "fabric tent". There is also a barn nearby with quilt book and such. Here we are taking a quick look!!!
For Easter I got a new life jacket, it is a Hello Kitty one, and it is pink!! Just a little pose for the camera!!
Not only did I get to fish but I also got to "go fast" and drive the boat!
Now after all of the posing I did on Saturday, I just couldn't do another picture! This is the best I would give before church this morning!
And after church we made POPCORN!! We did it the old way, no microwave! Actually put it in oil and let it pop on the stove. And it was great!! This might be our new thing, we actually did it on Saturday night too! Yummy!!




No comments:
Post a Comment