Sunday, May 20, 2012

I am 4!!

 This week was my birthday but first, Mommy took a picture of the Mother's Day presents I made for her at  school last week!

 Now onto my party.  We had it Monday night at YaYa's Island.  These are the cupcakes Mommy made, I picked out the umbrellas!

 Here are the party favors given to my friends.  Sunhats for boys and coverups for the girls!
Here is the table!
 And here I am!  Having a great time!!
 Here are all my friends!

 I had eight kids at the party: Mariah, Avery, Mason, Coen, Abby, Nathan, Jaxon!  We had a blast!



 Finally after being bribed I opened my presents!  I was more excited about playing than opening!

 Since my real birthday was Wednesday, Mommy took Clifford cookies to school!  Here I am with Ms Mary when they sang me "Happy Birthday"
 The cookies were a hit, here I am with my "BFF"- Avery!
 It's fun to be the birthday girl!

 Me and Mommy, I really wish she could have stayed all day!
 One of my favorite presents was a Hoolie Hoop.  I have been practicing but just can't quite get it.  This was my birthday outfit for Wednesday night church.
 When we went to pick out Avery's birthday present I found something else I wanted.  A guitar, I just might be the next rocker chic!
 I have been so ready to get out my "surf board".  I think it is actually called a slip and slide!
 This has to be the start of summer when the slip and slide is pulled out!

 Since we just couldn't wrangle a before church picture this morning, I have to end with this one.  But I will tell  you my dress was "Not Real Cute, It was a whole bunch of Cutes"....yes I think Mimi and Mommy have ruined me!

No comments: