Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011!!

Christmas has finally arrived!! Mommy, Mimi and I went up to Patti's to do some last minute shopping. Have you seen all the decorations! Perfect for pictures!!

Mommy and I posed for a couple!


There was so much to look at I could hardly set still.


And it even snowed!!

Really they have a snow machine! How fun is that!




And it tastes like real snow too!!


Then off to Granny's we went! The first thing I always do is go upstairs and start playing. I found the nativity seen and loved moving all the people and animals around. I especially liked the shepards and their "candy canes". Then Granny decided we needed a program. Before we left we ran to church and borrowed the angel costumes we used the year before. We had angels, baby Jesus, Joseph and Mary. I, however, did not participate in the actual production. Too shy!

The second act was present opening. Granny also wanted John Micheal to wear the Santa suit to pass out presents. So Joseph had to change really quick into Santa!



I got lots of fun toys, Barbie car, sandwich making kit, little princesses and Strawberry Shortcake in a little car too.




The next morning Santa came to visit me at Granny's. He brought me another chocolate Santa, this one had a bag!!

And a Doodle bear! I colored him all blue!


I also go this innotab too. I loved playing games on it!I was excited to get home and see what Santa had left me there too. A princess castle!!And a baby that eats and poops. I love this baby, she talks too and I like to talk back to her. I had a GREAT Christmas!! Bring on 2012!!

No comments: