Sunday, December 18, 2011

First Preschool Christmas Program

On Thursday I had my preschool Christmas Program. This was the group before we performed. Ms Shari read a story, Kathy played the violen, and Mica sang a song.

Then it was our turn to perform. Can you find me??? I am the one in the back with my hand in my mouth.

Then Ms Shari moved me to the side, I think she knew Mommy wanted a picture of me.


After we sang we had presents for our parents. Aren't our shirts cute, they are hands and feet making up a reindeer.

This is after the performance, you can see we scatter really easy!


Here I am with Charley and Miranda, oh and the Grinch too. The Grinch is my new favorite Christmas character.


After a busy day of partying at school, I had dance class too. And since Mommy already had her camera she snapped some pictures. We are always interested in going in before hand.


Sometimes I like to swing my shoe bag around.


And other times just like to chill before class starts.


And since we will be at Granny's next Sunday, I wore my Christmas dress this week to church. This the best picture we could get this morning!





No comments: