This week Mommy put up the Christmas tree and I helped...I especially loved shaking these colorful disks.

Saturday Mommy and I went to do some Christmas shopping, I hope we see Santa and he likes my shirt.

I did so good, I might just be getting the hang of this shopping thing, as long as there is a plentiful supply of juice and Teddy Grams.

I am allowed to play with a couple of ornaments on the tree, this is one a wooden bear that dances when you pull the string. If I can't figure it out I can just throw it across the floor and the loud noise it makes is amusing enough..

Saturday night was the Christmas party at church. Mommy said Santa would be there- wonder if I can see him.

Oh I think I hear him.

Is that Rudolph?

My other favorite ornament is this gold reindeer, I like to make it fly.

Mimi made my outfit and Mommy did the bow. You just can't have a present with a bigger bow than me.

Santa did show up at church but I was too interested in the stairs to care about him. And I am NOT going to sit on his lap.

And I mean it!!

But he did bring me a present. It was a Mommy and three little ducks that light up.

I loved them but I did not want to take them out of the plastic or let anyone else touch them.


I did want to show them off though.

Hey look what I got. When we got home Mommy put them in my bath, I didn't like it at first and I wanted to hold them all.

I don't think anyone is looking...I think I can reach this pretty one up here.

Sunday morning getting ready to leave for church, but we had to let Sydney out. Better hurry we are running late. Christmas outfit #2.

1 comment:
She is so cute and her outfits are adorable!
Post a Comment