Mimi finally got my romper done and Mommy finally got it monogrammed and the bow sewed on. I have been waiting a long time for this and I sure wanted to get to wear it in time for Christmas. The plan- to change out the ribbon to hot pink or turquoise after the holidays...smart huh!

Ok so this is the pillow case dress gone wrong. You see my Mommy is always saying "I could just make a quick pillowcase dress"- she had never made one until she tried last weekend. She got all finished- stayed up real late and I tried it on and her words "that looks awful". She couldn't let this "simple" dress beat her, so she riped out all the seams and cut out this jumper (which she has made a ton of). And that is why I will never have a pillowcase dress, that is unless she buys me one.

Friday was our school party so I wanted to wear something a little fancy. Of course my bow matches Rudolph's - would you doubt it.

And here it is - the 2009 official Christmas dress that I have had since September. No kidding! If you remember the story from last year you will understand why.

Oh there are presents under the tree, wonder how they got there.

I wonder how many are for me??

Sunday afternoon Mommy tried out a new hairstyle- I am not sure I like it!
You might be wondering what in the world I am doing while Mommy is typing on Sunday nights, well this particular Sunday night it is 11:00 pm and I am still awake walking around with 3 necklaces on my neck, what is Daddy doing? Sleeping of course...it is going to be a good Monday morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment